Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring
Effective January 30th, 2010
- We will not collect Personal Information without your knowledge and permission;
- We will allow you to view, correct, or remove your Personal Information; and
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
- “Registered User” means an individual who has registered with the Website. Registered Users must enter their email address and choose a password.
- “Personal Information” means any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual, or an individual whose identity may be inferred from the information. This includes, for example, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information, age, race, and sex.
- “Products” means the goods provided for sale by Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring.
- “Services” means any services offered by Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring through its Website, store, or over the telephone.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any Personal Information to us. If you refuse, withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any required Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with Products or Services that can be offered on our Website. Some Products and/or Services are only available to those Registered Users who provide us with Personal Information.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up on the Website, purchase a particular Product(s), or use any Service(s) that require(s) registration, we ask you to provide Personal Information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purposes for which it is collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Minors (as defined under the laws of their jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to register for or purchase the Products or use Services available on our Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any Minor, and we will not use such information if we discover that it has been provided by a Minor.
What Personal Information we collect
- We collect only such information as necessary to provide Products and/or Services to you.
- When you are just visiting: You can visit certain areas of our Website without signing in or revealing who you are.
- When you register for our email Newsletters: If you register with us for our email Newsletters, we collect Personal Information that is necessary to provide the Products and/or Services offered on our Website. We may require that you provide, without limitation, your name, email address, and mailing address.
- When you purchase Products and/or Services from us: Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring does not provide any services or sale of products online.
How we use the Personal Information we collect
- We use Personal Information in order to provide and enhance the Products or Services offered on our Website:
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our Website, inform you of new features on our Website, or provide other information that may be of interest to users;
- To personalize the service we provide to you, and to tailor your experience at our Website to your interests and needs;
- To send you emails about our Products and/or Services;
- To ensure the technical functioning of our network;
- To develop new products and/or services;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
“Aggregated information” is information, recorded in any form, about more than one individual, where the identity of each individual is not known, and cannot be inferred from the information. We may use aggregated information to describe our user base to current or potential partners, investors, and advertisers; after a survey, to understand and respond to market needs and preferences; or to make recommendations to other users of our Website.
What we do NOT do
WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT, AT ANY TIME, REQUEST YOUR CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL™ INFORMATION, LOGIN PASSWORD, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS IN A NON-SECURE OR UNSOLICITED E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is our priority. For more information about phishing, you may want to visit the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/index.shtml.
Disclosure without consent:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE JUSTIFIED OR PERMITTED, OR WHERE EMMO HOME MAY BE OBLIGATED TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION WITHOUT CONSENT. Such circumstances may include, but are not limited to:
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person, or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules of a court with jurisdiction relating to the production of records. If we receive a formal request to disclose your Personal Information in connection with a legal action, we will attempt to contact you about it, if permitted by law, via the email address you provided during registration before we respond to that request.
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule, or guideline requires disclosure.
- To a person who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health, or security of Emmo Home, an identifiable person, or group as required or permitted by law.
- Where it is necessary to collect monies owing to us.
How we protect Personal Information
If you choose to contact Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring through the Website, you should be aware that any information transmitted electronically via the World Wide Web may not be secure. Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring assumes no liability for the loss of any information or any damage that may result from the loss of such information that you transmit to us via the World Wide Web.
Requests for removal of Personal Information
If you request that we remove all of your Personal Information, we will promptly do so to the extent possible. Please remember that we may not be able to honor your request if we are legally obligated to retain that information.
Our Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons, which are also called single-pixel gifs. These images allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are NOT used to access your personally identifiable information but are used to compile aggregated statistics about our Website usage.
Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
When you send email or other communications to Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring, we may retain those communications in order to process your order(s), answer inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our products and overall service.
Hope Home Furnishings & Flooring
1024 13th Street,
Aurora, NE 68818